Target Deal Days are back. One of the best Prime Day competitor deals in terms of the breadth of options, thousands of items are on sale through July 13 when you shop the retailer online, no membership required. There are deals to be found across every category, including food and beverage, electronics, beauty, home, and apparel, but naturally, we flocked to the travel gear section. Below, you’ll find our top Target Deal Days sales for travelers, from passport holders (to gift your favorite wanderlust-filled newlyweds) to kids’ luggage and lightweight backpacks.
Shop Target’s travel accessories section to find deals on comfort items like neck pillows and eye masks, organizational tools like packing cubes and toiletry bags, and practical buys like luggage tags and locks, adaptors and converters, and TSA-friendly toiletries.
A good travel backpack is a staple in any traveler’s uniform, and Target’s sale section is teeming with options for adults and kids. Whether you’re looking for something sleek to bring on a business trip or a lightweight option to stuff into your suitcase and use on a hike, or to bring souvenirs home, there’s an option for you.
If you need a new bag for all those summer and fall three-day weekend trips, check out this Target Deal Days section to find plenty of styles for as much as 50 percent off.
Target may not be the first place you think of to shop for suitcases, but its luggage section is chock-full of great options, with brands like Kipling, Swiss Gear, and Delsey Paris in the mix. Score deals on checked bags or carry-ons, hard-sided and soft-sided styles, as well as luggage sets that are great for sharing with the whole family.
Disney princesses, Paw Patrol—Target knows what the kids want, and plenty of styles are discounted right now, whether your kiddo is in need of a suitcase, backpack, lunchbox, or luggage tags.
More deals to consider
Outside the luggage section, there are plenty of other travel-friendly deals available. Here are our top picks to shop before the sale ends:
- Apple AirPods Pro, $170, normally $250
- Apple AirPods wireless Bluetooth headphones (2nd Generation), $100, normally $130
- Apple Watch Series 7, $330, normally $400
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus tablet, $735, normally $850
- JBL Charge 5 portable Bluetooth waterproof speaker, $150, normally $180
- Sony LinkBuds True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, $150, normally $180
- Google Pixel 6 5G, $499, normally $599
- Google Pixel 6 Pro 5G, $699, normally $899
- Fitbit Versa 2, $120, normally $150
- Garmin Instinct Rugged GPS smart watch, $180, normally $230
- Graco Pace 2.0 Travel System with infant car seat, $188, normally $235
- Keenz Class kids stroller wagon, $550, normally $726
- Shark Pet cordless stick vacuum, $200, normally $260
- iRobot Roomba e5 (5150) Wi-Fi connected robot vacuum, $200, normally $300