ARKANSAS STATE (9-3, 4-2 Sun Belt) at UT Arlington (6-4, 4-2 Sun Belt)
Friday & Saturday, Jan. 29-30 • 6PM / 4PM • Arlington, Texas • College Park Center • 95.3/96.9 The Ticket
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW
- Arkansas State begins a four-game road stretch, first taking on UT Arlington. The Red Wolves are 16-10 all-time versus UT Arlington, with A-State leading 8-6 in games played in Arlington.
- A-State is looking to continue its road winning streak after sweeping ULM on Jan. 15-16.
- The Red Wolves have recorded 16 or more turnovers forced in 10 straight games to open the season, but have forced double-digit takeaways in all 12 games.
- Morgan Wallace joined the 500-rebound club at A-State versus Louisiana on Jan. 22. Wallace has recorded back-to-back double-doubles.
- Peyton Martin became the 24th member of A-State’s 1,000-point club on Jan. 23 versus Louisiana and needs one rebound for 500 in her career.
Copyright 2021 KAIT. All rights reserved.
Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
Send MSN Feedback
Please give an overall site rating:
Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window